- BEFORE YOUR PURCHASE: We cannot state this enough, our customers are responsible for reading each item description carefully and emailing us with any questions prior to purchase. We DO NOT accept RETURNS, NO REFUNDS, NO EXCEPTIONS. Darling Baby is not responsible for lost, stolen or delayed packages; our customers are responsible for insuring their packages, and insurance is available for an additional fee.
- WHO WE ARE: A small boutique Women Owned shop that offers unique and affordable clothing garments for your littlest darlings! Unlike large chain or retail stores, we're a family owned handmade business, just outside Seattle, WA. We believe in kindness, loyalty, courtesy and want you to have an incredible experience with our shop.
- Darling Baby is not and will not be held responsible for any damages or injuries that occur after our goods depart our facility. We cannot control how our items are used by our customers once outside our facility. Please follow our recommendations below on supervision while using our goods and use discerning discretion.
- DISCLAIMER: SMALL PARTS WARNING, SLEEPWEAR WARNING, AND CHOKING HAZARDS: Never allow your child to sleep in our garments, ever. Our garments are not fire resistant and not meant for sleepwear. Never leave a baby or child of any age unattended with any of our items. Our headbands and accessories are not meant for everyday use or wear; all our accessories are indented for special occasions and short term use with the supervision of an adult. Use common sense and the utmost care when handling our accessories and garments. All of our items feature small parts such as buttons, snap enclosures, faux flowers, etc. and can pose a choking hazard if left unattended.
- SHIPPING: All sale items are Ready to Ship. Pre-Order and Made to Order items, allow up to 3 weeks at minimum and 4 weeks maximum processing time, which allows us time to make, package and ship your order in a timely manner.
- RETURNS/EXCHANGES/CANCELLATIONS:Due to items being available in limited quantities and sizes, all sales are final and we do not offer returns or exchanges of any kind. To cover our cost of materials and time, we cannot cancel orders once they have been submitted. If you've received a different item by mistake, contact us and we will absolutely make it right. We urge you to email us with questions prior to purchasing.
- LOST, STOLEN OR DAMAGED PACKAGES: Contact USPS immediately if your package is lost, stolen or damaged. We are not responsible for inaccuracies once it departs our facility.
- U.S. IN-TRANSIT TIMES: All U.S. orders ship USPS First Class (5-10 in-transit days).
- INTERNATIONAL: All International orders are shipped USPS First Class. Please allow up to 4 weeks for your order to arrive, sometimes can be longer depending on your location.
- FIT & SIZING: If your child's size is at the tope of our size range, we recommend sizing up to ensure the garment will fit with room. We list a general size range for every item in our shop and cannot guarantee our items will fit every child, as every child can differ in size significantly.
- Sizing Chart: These measurements are not exact to each style and may not be accurate to your child's size; please message us prior to purchasing if your child's size runs big or small so we can advise you on the perfect size! There is a 5% +/- variance since our items are handmade. We urge you to email us with questions prior to purchasing since we do not offer any exchanges or returns.
- Newborn: Height 18"-21.5" Chest 14"-15"
Weight 6.5-8.5lbs (our children's clothing pieces run big)
- 6-12M: Height 21"-23" Chest 16"-17"
- 12-18M: Height 29"-31" Chest 19"-19.5"
- 18-24M: Height 31"-33" Chest 19.5"-20.5"
- 2T-3T: Height 36"-38" Chest 21.5"-22.5"
- COLORS: While colors are matched as close as possible with a calibrated monitor, colors from the images may vary depending on individual computer screens. We urge you to message us if you have any questions on colors, as we're not responsible for the color correctness of your monitor, as all monitors have different variations of color correctness.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine wash on gentle cycles and dry on low heat. Our Cashmere Products may be machine washed, on cold and line dry due to shrinking. Please review your item's description in detail for specific washing instructions. Any questions, let us know!
- COUPON CODES & DISCOUNTED ITEMS: We will not credit or reimburse your order for coupon codes not entered at the time of checkout. Coupons cannot be redeemed for cash. Coupons cannot be credited/refunded. You must use your code at the time of purchase and must be rendered at checkout.
- All pictures and content within our website are the property of Darling Baby Shop and our contracted Photographers. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute or display any content or images from our website without our permission.
- Are headbands or accessories sold separately? All headbands and accessories are sold separately. Please read the description entirely before purchasing, as our headbands fit a range of sizes. Some are intended for smaller heads such as newborns, and some are intended for children 6M-18M, and some 2Y and bigger.
- Why is my order not ready to ship? Everything in our store is made to order, unless otherwise stated in the product listing. Allow up to 3 weeks at minimum and 6 weeks maximum, which allows us time to make, package and ship your order in a timely manner.
- Why can't I cancel my order? We cannot cancel orders after they have been placed due to material costs and time that is put into creating each order. We custom order our fabric to be printed based on the orders we receive each week; every order is just that, made to order.
- Why can't I return or exchange my order? Each item is made to order and we cannot accept returns or exchanges of any kind. All sales are final due to limited production of quantities and sizes.
- Did my order ship yet? You will receive a shipping confirmation email that will include a tracking number. If you haven't received a shipping confirmation email, you order hasn't shipped yet.
- What if my garment ripped or a snap broke? All damages after an item leaves our facility is no longer our responsibility; we test all snaps and buttons for functionality prior to shipping to ensure they meet usage requirements. However, please contact us so we can discuss with you in finer detail and come to agreeable solution for both parties: firstname.lastname@example.org If you would like to have your garment repaired, the customer is responsible for shipping the package to Darling Baby, and Darling Baby will take care of the shipping charges to send the garment back to you.
- Why is there no tracking progress yet? Even though you received a shipping confirmation email, your package needs up to 12 hours for the postal service to scan and update your package details. Sometimes package progress won't show until it's out for delivery, or delivered. We cannot control when or how the postal service updates package tracking information, so please contact your local post office for more information on your package, and when it will be delivered.
- My international package is held in customs and/or still hasn't been delivered after 4 weeks? Darling Baby cannot be held responsible for orders that ship and show in-transit progress, but are delayed in delivery. Please contact your local post office, or contact USPS and provide them with your tracking number to have them inquire what the delay is.
What if my package is lost? Darling Baby cannot be held responsible for orders that are lost; please contact USPS and open a dispute. Our customers are responsible for insuring their orders prior to order placement, by contacting us beforehand.
- What are the care instructions for my order? Follow the instruction card included with your order, or machine wash your garment on gentle cycles, cold water and dry on low heat. Our Cashmere Products may be machine washed, on cold and line dry due to shrinking. Our handmade garment fabrics are pre-washed prior to construction.
- Do your items meet CPSC standards? All components that make our items such as fabrics, trims and snaps meet CSPIA and CPSC compliance certification requirements and comply with US standards.